Friday, November 8, 2013

Two prompts!

The writing I tried after two prompts (Literary Society, University of Limerick): eclipse in the sun from space & I am pregnant

Space, my granny would say, has value of peculiar type. It can be a vessel to fill in or yet-to-be-materialized terrain with curiosity. What is it going to be for me? Curiosity or vessel? Maybe it counts different for you!
Your words resound, "I find solar eclipse from space very curious."
"So what?", I had said in desperation.
Now, the space inside me has been solar eclipse for radiation gaze. You see no life in the eclipse and yet enjoy; I can't. What a pity! I have your eclipse inside and you are searching outside. I murmur, why are you away when I need you? Not even nine months!
Likely that you will find more joy than seeing eclipse. It will be your own curiosity. You will hear your sun trying to escape eclipse with my yell accompanying.
Man, your perspective needs change.

No comments:

प्रेतात्मा र भोजन

आएर आत्मामाझ घरी घरी प्रेतात्माले श्राद्द गरेपछि आत्मा प्रेतात्मा बन्न के बेर !   खाएर भोजन तृप्त हुने गरी पिन्ड खान अर्कै लोक झरे पनि भोजन...